Hotel Viking 2020
As a member of the prestigious Historic Hotels of America, the Hotel Viking holds a special place in history. From the clock above the Front Desk depicting ancient Nordic Runes to the original 1926 brass letterbox in the Lobby, this Newport hotel offers a wonderful combination of style, comfort, and modern amenities. Brimming with stories of famous dignitaries and celebrities, the Hotel Viking has offered gracious hospitality for over 90 years.
Rooms will sell out quickly. Please make your reservations early. Your registration and tuition payment to Encore Symposiums does not guarantee lodging accommodations.
$279 per night/single or double occupancy based on availability (Save over $50 per night at the current rack rate).
When making your reservations, you may request upgrades at the following rates by calling the hotel directly.
Room upgrades rates are pending and will be based on the availability or until the Encore room block is sold out.
Manor and Newport Guestrooms: Description
Estate Guestroom: Description
One Bedroom Viking Suite: Description
Premier Junior Suite: Description
- All upgraded accommodations are very limited on the weekend at the group rate and subject to change.
- Rates will be honored three days prior and post actual meeting dates based on availability and only by calling the hotel directly.
- Rates subject to city and state taxes, currently totaling 13%
- Rates are subject to a resort fee of $10 per night (reduced from $20 per night), plus 7% tax.
- The overnight charge for hotel valet parking is $20 per night.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and checkout time is 11:00 a.m
- Call-in reservations for group rates are available only through calling the hotel directly, starting September 18, 2109.
- Call the Hotel Viking directly at (800) 556-7126 or (401) 847-3300 (8 am-9 pm Monday - Friday and 10 am-4 pm on Saturday and Sunday).
- To receive discounts, you must state your affiliation with "Encore Symposiums" to the agent.
- Please advise reservations of any special requests (bed type, rollaway, crib, disabilities, etc.).
- Reservations must be made by Wednesday, August 12, 2020, in order to receive the discount or until the Encore room block is sold out.
- Reservations must be made by Wednesday, August 12, 2020.
- The Special Group Code 24242424 will automatically be entered.
- Enter arrival and departure dates.
- Select "Check Availability".
- Select "View Available Rooms".
- Select your preferred room type.
- Select a preferred package or select "No Thanks" to continue with the reservation.
- Complete reservation form.
- Click "Review" to review the reservation and then select "Confirm Reservation".
Your registration and tuition payment to Encore Symposiums does not guarantee lodging accommodations.