Delta is pleased to offer a special discount for Encore Symposiums.
- Please Click Here! to book your flights.
- Enter Meeting Code NMTA5.
- Discounts apply to travel during the following travel dates: September 16 - September 27, 2020
- Discounts valid at the following airports: Providence, RI (PVD) and Boston, MA (BOS)
- You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 800-328-1111, Monday-Friday (7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. CT).
- Refer to the Meeting Code NMTA5.
- Please Note: No service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the Delta Air Lines reservation 800 number.
Approximate Travel Times from Airports to the Hotel Viking:
Providence (PVD) - 35 minutes via I95, US1-S (27.5mi)
Boston (BOS) - 1 hour, 27 min via I-93 S (73.4 mi)
All travel arrangements are contracted between the attendee and the airline. Encore Symposiums is not responsible, nor liable for air transportation or discounts.
Prefer to drive due to travel restrictions? Newport, RI is an easy drive from most northern major cities. For a quick driving time estimate from your home to Newport, visit Distance Calculator.
Travel Time and Mileage from Major Northern Cities to Newport, RI
Portland, ME=3 hours (155 miles) Manchester, NH=2 hours (125 miles) Burlington, VT=4 1/2hours (285 miles) Boston, MA=1 1/2 hours (70 miles) Hartford, CT=1 1/2 hours (87 miles) Albany, NY=3 hours (195 miles) Philadelphia, PA=4 1/2/hours (270 miles) Pittsburg, PA=8 1/2 hours (568 miles) Trenton, NJ=4 hours (243 miles) Baltimore, MD=6 hours (364 miles) Richmond, VA=8 hours (364 miles)