2024: Palm Springs
Delta is pleased to offer a special discount for the 2024 Encore Symposiums.
More Flights, More Often
With over 20 new nonstop flights, Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is one of the fastest-growing airports in the US. Learn More
- You may call Delta Meeting Network® at 800-328-1111, Monday-Friday (7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. CT).
- Refer to the Meeting Code NM2RX.
- Please note, that there is no service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the Delta Air Lines reservation 800 number.
- Please Click Here to book your flights.
- Meeting Code NM2RX will automatically be inserted.
- Discounts apply to travel during the following travel dates: February 21 - March 3, 2024.
- Discounts valid at the following airports: Palm Springs, CA (PSP), San Diego, CA (SAN), Ontario, CA (ONT), San Diego (SAN), Los Angeles, CA (LAX), Orange Country, CA (SNA)
Approximate Travel Times from Airports to Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa:
Palm Springs Airport (PSP): 21 minutes via E Palm Canyon Dr. and CA-111 (9.9 miles)
Ontario, CA (ONT): 1 hour, 23 minutes via I-15, I-215, I-10 (81 miles)
San Diego (SAN): 2 hours, 21 minutes via I-15, I-371, I-74 (124 miles)
Los Angeles (LAX): 2 hours, 15 minutes via I-405, I-105, I-605, CA Expressway (1-91), I-215, I-10 (135 miles)
Prefer to drive due to travel costs? Palm Springs, CA is an easy drive from most Southwest major cities. For a quick driving time estimate from your home to Palm Springs, visit Distance Calculator.
All travel arrangements are contracted between the attendee and the airline. Encore Symposiums is not responsible, nor liable for air transportation or discounts.