A Leader in Continuing Education Since 1983!
NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation Courses
Next Seminar at the Cliff House, Cape Neddick, Maine!
Why choose an Encore Symposium?
You Get More with Encore!
- CRNA Centric Seminars and NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation
- A predominately CRNA faculty focused on CRNAs and recognized in their area of expertise
- Personalized and interactive sessions with the Encore faculty and staff
- Active US Military and SRNA discounts
- Attend seven (7) Encore Symposiums and receive the 8th Encore Symposium free!
- $50 Discount Certificate at each Encore Symposium
- Earn up to thirty-six (36) hours of Class A CE Credits when you attend two seminars in the same destination
- CRNA welcome reception for the four-day attendee and one guest by RSVP only
- Discounted accommodation rates at all conference resorts and hotels
- Delta Airfare Discounts
- Hertz Rental discount (locations where service is available)
- Faculty presentations in a digital or downloadable format
- Full Breakfast for the attendee during scheduled morning general sessions
- A chance to win an Encore Symposium Scholarship at each conference
- Prompt processing of CE Credits to the AANA
- Innovative NBCRNA/CPC Exam preparation courses at select destinations!
- Flexible Cancellation Plan - Learn More
Congratulations! You made it through the "More with Encore" mega list! You deserve a discount on your next registration to an Encore Symposium! Use Home Page Discount Code: 1983
Our experienced anesthesia centric faculty ensure that the latest trends and requirements in CRNA continuing education are met and all Encore Symposiums are designed to fulfill the CPC (Continuing Professional Certification) and AANA Class A and Class B credit requirements.
As our programs are approved by the AANA, they are posted on the Encore Symposiums Accreditation Page along with the number of Pharmacology/Therapeutic CE Credits associated with each meeting. Encore Symposiums also offers additional credits applicable for APRN renewal such as Legal Issues, HIV/AIDS and Lyme Disease.
NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation
The NBCRNA recertification cycle is in full swing and Encore Symposiums is leading the way in preparing you for the NBCRNA/CPC Exam. We are proud to be a pioneer, introducing the Encore CPC Review Course in multiple destinations!
Enjoy this dynamic and lively prep course that will lead you to a successful CPC exam! Day one, receive the latest NBCRNA / CPC Update provided by an NBCRNA representative. Day two, enjoy a fun-filled interactive bonus hour "CPC Jeopardy: Making it Across the Finish Line Safely". Team up with your colleagues and reflect on the knowledge gained during this relaxing weekend!
Utilizing interactive technology, this two-day review is offered prior to our four-day conferences. This engaging, collaborative course offers a warm and low-stress learning environment. The CPC review course is strategically designed to align with the learning objectives of the NBCRNA Core Modules; Airway Management, Applied Clinical Pharmacology, Human Physiology/Pathophysiology, and Anesthesia Equipment & Technology. The review course will enable the learner to successfully prepare to meet the challenges of the CPC Exam from the novice to the seasoned anesthesia provider.
2019 CPC Reviews (Remaining)
Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, Sedona, AZ
Have you attended an Encore Symposium?
We welcome you to share your experience with other CRNAs at ProCRNA Meeting Reviews.
Anesthesia Conferences & CRNA Seminars
Why CRNAs Choose Encore Symposiums:
Encore Symposiums combines quality education with fun and adventure for the entire family!
- Encore Symposiums has cultivated a prestigious faculty.
- Presentations are pertinent and up-to-date.
- Anesthesia topics are chosen by attendee feedback and current trends.
- Each destination is carefully chosen to offer a variety of adventures.
- Premier resorts are chosen for their high-quality service and unique surroundings are chosen.
- Each resort is visited by a member of the Encore's staff to ensure the best accommodations at the best price.
"By far one of the best conferences I've attended in 14 years! I didn't want to miss a single lecture. Speakers were engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining. Thank you! - Spring on Hilton Head Island 2017"
— Deborah Frum, CRNA - Chareston, WV
"Just a note to thank you for another wonderful symposium. Always enjoy attending. Not only is it informative but also fun and relaxing at great settings. I look forward to another get together next year. Thanks again. You and your staff are incredible. You do a stellar job. - Naples & Everglade National Park 2017 "
— Ken Harding, CRNA - Madison, IN