A Leader in Anesthesia Conferences Since 1983!
As a CRNA, your time is a precious commodity! That’s why we’re giving you the power to choose how you want to learn with our AANA Prior-Approved, CRNA educational opportunities. All our in-person conferences offer LIVE virtual learning. This means, whether you’re learning at home, in a hotel room, on the beach, or on the conference room floor, you get the same interactive educational experience.
Why choose an Encore Symposium? You Get More with Encore!
- Encore's ZOOM virtual conferences are interactive, not pre-recorded, which provides the audience an opportunity to connect with the speakers and audience virtually, on your phone, tablet, or computer
- Earn up to thirty-four (34) hours of Class A CE Credits when you attend two seminars in the same destination
- CRNA Centric Seminars: CRNAs network with an engaging CRNA faculty, recognized as leaders in their area of expertise
- Encore Symposium is the leader in providing topics pertinent to NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation and provides an NBCRNA/CPC Updates by NBCRNA representative
- Attend seven (7) Encore Symposiums and receive the 8th Encore Symposium FREE!
- Receive a $50 Discount Certificate at each four-day Encore Symposium
- Obtain an opportunity to win an Encore Symposium Scholarship at each conference
- Enjoy a CRNA welcome reception for the full four-day attendee (by RSVP only)
- Savor a full breakfast daily during scheduled morning general sessions
- Receive discounted accommodation rates at all conference resorts and hotels
- Receive discounts on Delta Airfares and Hertz Rentals (locations where service is available)
- Receive faculty presentations in a digital or downloadable format
- Receive prompt processing of CE Credits to the AANA
- Active US Military and SRNA Discounts
- Flexible Cancellation Plan with a FULL 100% Credit Option
- Encore Symposiums Guarantee and Liability
- Innovative CPC Exam Prep Courses at Select Destinations
- Encore Symposiums office representatives are available, Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EDT. Weekend calls are welcome! Should an Encore representative be unavailable at the time you call, please leave a message with the best phone number and time to reach you, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Congratulations! You made it through the "More with Encore" mega list! You deserve a one-time discount on your next registration to an Encore Symposium! Use Home Page Discount Code: 1983. The code should only be used once per attendee.
Get ready for the CPC Exam with Encore: The Founder of the CPC Exam Review!
Encore Symposiums is the leading anesthesia CE provider in preparing CRNAs for the NBCRNA/CPC Exam. We are proud to be the pioneer in introducing the CPC Exam Review in multiple destinations, since March 2018. Due to the unparalleled dynamics of this course, and to provide an optimal, engaging learning experience, the Encore CPC Exam Review is not offered virtually. Prepare for the CPC Exam with the founder and leader of CPC Exam Reviews in person with Encore Symposiums!
Enjoy our unique, interactive, and lively prep course that will lead you to a successful CPC exam! Each attendee has an opportunity to receive individualized and personal attention from the faculty to review CPC Exam concepts. Team up with your colleagues and reflect on the knowledge gained while enjoying a relaxing weekend at a premier destination. On day one, receive the latest NBCRNA/CPC Update provided by an NBCRNA representative as bonus credit. Day two culminates with a relaxed team approach and fun-filled "Mock CPC Exam," offering an open dialogue and practice questions that are developed from the NBCRNA objectives.
This two-day review is offered prior to our four-day conferences. Combine the CPC Exam Review with an Encore Symposium, at the same destination, and earn up to 34 Class A CE Credits. This engaging, collaborative course offers a warm and low-stress learning environment. The CPC review is strategically designed to align with the learning objectives of the NBCRNA Core Modules; Airway Management, Applied Clinical Pharmacology, Human Physiology/Pathophysiology, and Anesthesia Equipment & Technology. The review course will enable the learner to successfully prepare to meet the challenges of the CPC Exam from the novice to the seasoned anesthesia provider.
Upcoming CPC Exam Reviews: Limited Seating at all destinations!
Naples 2021 CPC Exam Review: March 13-14 - Naples, FL
Hilton Head Island 2021 CPC Exam Review: April 24-25 - Hilton Head, SC
New England 2021 CPC Exam Review: October 9-10 - Cape Neddick ME
Sedona 2021 CPC Exam Review: November 6-7 - Sedona, AZ
Fall 2020 Update: Interactive LIVE Virtual Conference Options
At this time, both November conferences remain as scheduled at the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock. The Sedona conferences will also be live-streamed for those who prefer to participate virtually in their hotel room (if applicable) at home, or anywhere they choose! Should it be impossible to hold the program at the resort, all registered attendees will be notified by phone and will have the option to participate virtually.
Extra safety measures will be taken for those gathering in a conference room. The recommended 6-foot social distancing will be in place, and the meeting room will be limited to 50 attendees. Face masks will be required at the conference. Hand sanitizer and bottled water will be provided by Encore daily. Food stations will have protective shields, and food will be served to each attendee. The Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is implementing enhanced sanitation protocols to meet the CDC and state department guidelines. Receive Updates on Upcoming LIVE Virtual Conferences
Encore Symposiums is closely monitoring this evolving and very fluid situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic to evaluate its impact on the November 2020 conferences. We are adhering to the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state departments.
What CRNAs are Saying about Encore Symposiums' Conferences
Have you attended an Encore Symposium?
We welcome you to share your experience with other CRNAs at ProCRNA Meeting Reviews.
Anesthesia Conferences & CRNA Virtual Seminars
Why CRNAs Choose Encore Symposiums:
Pertinent Topics to Prepare for the Exam
Engaging Anesthesia Conferences
Excellent and Interactive Speakers
Premier Resorts at Discounted Rates
Reachable by Phone!
- Founder and most experienced provider of the CPC Exam Review
- Lectures are excellent, well-grounded in current practice, and up-to-date
- Anesthesia topics are chosen by attendee feedback and current trends
- Every destination offers a first-class experience
- ES staff is professional, organized, and provides personalized attention
- Best value for the money! Delivers the most CE Credits in one destination at a lower price
- Complimentary CRNA Welcome Reception
- Provides Scholarships and Discounts at every conference
"I am a first-time attendee. I think this was one of the most relevant conferences I’ve attended. I went to a CPC Review Course and loved the new info as well as basic, which I hadn’t visited in years! So pertinent in tweaking my everyday practice. The conference was at the onset of COVID. Our individual tables spaced nicely apart was a great idea. I will definitely be attending another. - Naples CPC Exam Review 2020, Naples, FL "
— Vivian McCoart, CRNA, Milford, Ma
"Once again Encore Symposiums and ( Nancy) have outdone themselves! This was an exceptional meeting as usual! This was especially true considering the conference was at the start of the whole Corona Virus. They were so conscientious about social distancing and cleanliness along with the speakers being excellent! See Encore Symposium again soon! - Naples & Everglades National Park Escape 2020, Naples, FL "
— Twyla Landess, CRNA - Chapin SC