A Leader in Continuing Education Since 1983!
"Live" Encore Virtual Conference!
This webinar was designed to be held as a conference at the Beach Club at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina in Mt. Pleasant, SC. Due to the impact of the coronavirus, the program has been redesigned as a LIVE Virtual Conference to meet the continuing education needs of CRNAs during this challenging time for travel and social gathering. Encore Symposiums is proud to share the expertise of our prestigious faculty in a live virtual conference in the safety of your own home.
This conference can be tailored to meet your needs. The Registration Page, defaults to all four days of the conference to receive up to 23 Class A Credits. Simply uncheck the days that you are unable to attend or contact us so we may assist in customizing your registration to meet your CE Credit needs.
To customize your learning experience, contact us at (336) 768-9095.
Encore Credit Vouchers and Encore Discount Coupons may be Applied to this Virtual Conference!
This program has been approved by the AANA (American Association of Nurse Anesthetists) for 23.00 Class A CE Hours; Code Number 1038034; Expiration Date 6/11/2020. The AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 9.25 CE Credits in pharmacology/therapeutics.
Pertinent information for this live virtual conference will be provided upon paid registration.
Encore Symposiums is closely monitoring this evolving and very fluid situation to evaluate its impact on the remainder of our 2020 conferences. We are adhering to the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state departments.
Every effort will be made to provide a safe environment for our attendees at our upcoming fall conferences. Social distancing will be adhered to throughout the hotel/resort properties. Hand sanitizers, tissues, disposable face masks, and individual bottled waters will be distributed at each conference. We look forward to getting back to business as usual, where CRNAs can earn Class A CE Credits in a safe classroom setting. We believe an optimal educational experience can be achieved when healthcare providers meet together, share their professional experiences to bring positive energy, enhance knowledge, and ultimately improve patient care!
Sending wishes of health and wellness to one and all from Encore Symposiums!
NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation Courses
The NBCRNA recertification cycle is in full swing and Encore Symposiums is leading the way in preparing you for the NBCRNA/CPC Exam. We are proud to be a pioneer, introducing the Encore CPC Review Course in multiple destinations! Prepare for the CPC Exam with the founder and leader of CPC Exam Reviews... Encore Symposiums!
Enjoy this dynamic and lively prep course that will lead you to a successful CPC exam! Team up with your colleagues and reflect on the knowledge gained during this relaxing weekend! Day one, receive the latest NBCRNA/CPC Update provided by an NBCRNA representative as bonus credit. This two-day interactive CPC Exam Review culminates with a relaxed team approach to a mock CPC Exam. The last hour offers an open dialogue and collegial approach to practice questions developed from the NBCRNA objectives. Team up with your colleagues and reflect on the knowledge gained during this relaxing weekend.
Utilizing interactive technology, this two-day review is offered prior to our four-day conferences. This engaging, collaborative course offers a warm and low-stress learning environment. The CPC review is strategically designed to align with the learning objectives of the NBCRNA Core Modules; Airway Management, Applied Clinical Pharmacology, Human Physiology/Pathophysiology, and Anesthesia Equipment & Technology. The review course will enable the learner to successfully prepare to meet the challenges of the CPC Exam from the novice to the seasoned anesthesia provider.
Upcoming CPC Exam Reviews: Limited Seating at all Reviews
Newport 2020 CPC Exam Review: September 19-20 - Newport, RI
Naples 2021 CPC Exam Review: March 13-14 - Naples, FL
Hilton Head Island 2021 CPC Exam Review: April 24-25 - Hilton Head, SC
New England 2021 CPC Exam Review: October 9-10 - Cape Neddick ME
Sedona 2021 CPC Exam Review: November 6-7 - Sedona, AZ
Why choose an Encore Symposium?
You Get More with Encore!
- CRNA Centric Seminars and NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation
- Encore Symposiums was the founder of the CPC Exam Review in 2017
- Encore CPC Exam Reviews are rated #1 by CRNAS who have taken the reviews
- A predominately CRNA faculty focused on CRNAs and recognized in their area of expertise
- Attend seven (7) Encore Symposiums and receive the 8th Encore Symposium free! (won scholarships do not apply)
- CRNA welcome reception for the full four-day attendee by RSVP only
- Earn a $50 Discount Certificate at each four-day Encore Symposium
- A chance to win an Encore Symposium Scholarship at each conference
- Full Breakfast for the attendee during scheduled morning general sessions
- Active US Military and SRNA discounts
- Earn up to thirty-four (34) hours of Class A CE Credits when you attend two seminars in the same destination
- Discount accommodation rates at all conference resorts and hotels
- Discount Delta Airfares
- Discount Hertz Rentals (locations where service is available)
- Faculty presentations in a digital or downloadable format
- Personalized and interactive sessions with the Encore faculty and staff
- Prompt processing of CE Credits to the AANA
- Encore Symposiums Guarantee and Liability
- Flexible Cancellation Plan
- Innovative CPC Exam preparation courses at select destinations
Congratulations! You made it through the "More with Encore" mega list! You deserve a one-time discount on your next registration to an Encore Symposium! Use Home Page Discount Code: 1983. Please note: If the code is used more than once, an additional $25 fee will automatically be generated and applied to your registration.
Our experienced anesthesia centric faculty ensures that the latest trends and requirements in CRNA continuing education are met and all Encore Symposiums are designed to fulfill the CPC (Continuing Professional Certification) and AANA Class A and Class B credit requirements.
As our programs are approved by the AANA, they are posted on the Encore Symposiums Accreditation Page along with the number of Pharmacology/Therapeutic CE Credits associated with each meeting. Encore Symposiums also offer additional credits applicable for APRN renewal such as Legal Issues, HIV/AIDS, and Lyme Disease.
Have you attended an Encore Symposium?
We welcome you to share your experience with other CRNAs at ProCRNA Meeting Reviews.
Anesthesia Conferences & CRNA Seminars
Why CRNAs Choose Encore Symposiums:
Encore Symposiums combines quality education with fun and adventure for the entire family!
- Encore Symposiums has cultivated a prestigious faculty.
- Presentations are pertinent and up-to-date.
- Anesthesia topics are chosen by attendee feedback and current trends.
- Each destination is carefully chosen to offer a variety of adventures.
- Premier resorts are chosen for their high-quality service and unique surroundings are chosen.
- Each resort is visited by a member of the Encore's staff to ensure the best accommodations at the best price.
"By far one of the best conferences I've attended in 14 years! I didn't want to miss a single lecture. Speakers were engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining. Thank you! - Spring on Hilton Head Island 2017"
— Deborah Frum, CRNA - Chareston, WV
"Just a note to thank you for another wonderful symposium. Always enjoy attending. Not only is it informative but also fun and relaxing at great settings. I look forward to another get together next year. Thanks again. You and your staff are incredible. You do a stellar job. - Naples & Everglade National Park 2017 "
— Ken Harding, CRNA - Madison, IN