A Leader in Continuing Education Trends: CRNA Centric Since 1983!
Encore Symposiums works closely with their experienced faculty and relevant credentialing bodies to ensure that the latest trends and requirements in CRNA continuing education are met.
All Encore Symposiums are designed to meet the new CPC (Continuing Professional Certification) and AANA Class A and Class B credit requirements. As the programs are approved by the AANA, they are posted on the Encore Symposiums Accreditation Page, along with the number of Pharmacology/Therapeutic CE Credits associated with each meeting.
Each Encore Symposium Program Schedule indicates the relevance of each topic to the NBCRNA Modules, the future CPC Examination, and credits applicable for APRN renewal such as Pharmacology, Legal Issues, HIV/AIDS and Lyme Disease.
More with Encore!
Providing personalized service in exciting destinations, you really do get more with Encore:
- CRNA-Centric Seminars. The core faculty is primarily CRNAs who are focused on the advancement of knowledge and practice for CRNAs.
- Experienced Faculty. Presentations include the latest in technology and best practices in clinical anesthesia.
- Presentations by renowned anesthesia leaders and today's academic visionaries
- NBCRNA Core Content. Topics are strategically aligned with the NBCRNA Modules and focused on CPC Exam preparation.
- Exceptional Discounts. Specially discounted rates for each venue, including travel, accommodations, and activities.
- Fabulous Receptions. Attendees and their guests are welcome to relax and mingle at a complimentary reception at each seminar.
- Thirty-three (33) Prior Approval ANNA Class A CE Credits at selected destinations!
- New! A two-day AANA Prior Approved CPC Review offering 12 Class A CE Credits in sunny Naples, Florida! This review combined with the Encore four-day Naples conference provides up to 33 Class A Credits!
- Immediate processing post-symposium of earned CE Credits to the AANA
- Well organized schedule allowing leisure time for family-friendly adventures
- An opportunity to win a complimentary Encore Symposium Scholarship to a future Encore Symposium of your choice
- A $50 Discount Certificate which can be applied to a future Encore Symposium
- Special student (SRNA) discounts
Anesthesia Conferences & CRNA Seminars
Why CRNAs Choose Encore Symposiums:
Encore Symposiums combines quality education with fun and adventure for the entire family!
- Encore Symposiums has cultivated a prestigious faculty.
- Presentations are pertinent and up-to-date.
- Anesthesia topics are chosen by attendee feedback and current trends.
- Each destination is carefully chosen to offer a variety of adventures.
- Premier resorts that offer high quality service and unique surroundings are chosen.
- Encore staff visits each resort to ensure the best accommodations with the best value.
"By far one of the best conferences I've attended in 14 years! I didn't want to miss a single lecture. Speakers were engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining. Thank you! - Spring on Hilton Head Island 2017"
— Deborah Frum, CRNA - Chareston, WV
"Just a note to thank you for another wonderful symposium. Always enjoy attending. Not only is it informative but also fun and relaxing at great settings. I look forward to another get together next year. Thanks again. You and your staff are incredible. You do a stellar job. - Naples & Everglade National Park 2017 "
— Ken Harding, CRNA - Madison, IN