A Leader in Anesthesia Conferences Since 1983!
CRNA Continuing Education Your Way!
As a CRNA, your time is a precious commodity! That’s why we’re giving you the power to choose how you want to learn with our AANA Prior-Approved, CRNA educational opportunities. All our in-person conferences offer LIVE virtual learning. This means, whether you’re learning at home, in a hotel room, on the beach, or on the conference room floor, you get the same interactive educational experience.
Why choose an Encore Symposium? You Get More with Encore!
- Encore's ZOOM virtual conferences are interactive, not pre-recorded, which provides the audience an opportunity to connect with the speakers and audience virtually, on your phone, tablet, or computer
- Earn up to thirty-four (34) hours of Class A CE Credits when you attend two seminars in the same destination
- CRNA Centric Seminars: CRNAs network with an engaging CRNA faculty, recognized as leaders in their area of expertise
- Encore Symposium is the leader in providing topics pertinent to NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation and provides an NBCRNA/CPC Updates by NBCRNA representative
- Attend seven (7) Encore Symposiums and receive the 8th Encore Symposium FREE!
- Receive a $50 Discount Certificate at each four-day Encore Symposium
- Obtain an opportunity to win an Encore Symposium Scholarship at each conference
- Enjoy a CRNA welcome reception for the full four-day attendee (by RSVP only)
- Savor a full breakfast daily during scheduled morning general sessions
- Receive discounted accommodation rates at all conference resorts and hotels
- Receive discounts on Delta Airfares and Hertz Rentals (locations where service is available)
- Receive faculty presentations in a digital or downloadable format
- Receive prompt processing of CE Credits to the AANA
- Active US Military and SRNA Discounts
- Flexible Cancellation Plan with a FULL 100% Credit Option
- Encore Symposiums Guarantee and Liability
- Innovative CPC Exam Prep Courses at Select Destinations
- Encore Symposiums office representatives are available, Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EDT. Weekend calls are welcome! Should an Encore representative be unavailable at the time you call, please leave a message with the best phone number and time to reach you, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Congratulations! You made it through the "More with Encore" mega list! You deserve a one-time discount on your next registration to an Encore Symposium! Use Home Page Discount Code: 1983. The code should only be used once per attendee.
Get ready for the CPC Exam with Encore: The Founder of the CPC Exam Review!
Encore Symposiums is the leading anesthesia CE provider in preparing CRNAs for the NBCRNA/CPC Exam. We are proud to be the pioneer in introducing the CPC Exam Review in multiple destinations, since March 2018. Due to the unparalleled dynamics of this course, and to provide an optimal, engaging learning experience, the Encore CPC Exam Review is not offered virtually. Prepare for the CPC Exam with the founder and leader of CPC Exam Reviews in person with Encore Symposiums!
Enjoy our unique, interactive, and lively prep course that will lead you to a successful CPC exam! Each attendee has an opportunity to receive individualized and personal attention from the faculty to review CPC Exam concepts. Team up with your colleagues and reflect on the knowledge gained while enjoying a relaxing weekend at a premier destination. On day one, receive the latest NBCRNA/CPC Update provided by an NBCRNA representative as bonus credit. Day two culminates with a relaxed team approach and fun-filled "Mock CPC Exam," offering an open dialogue and practice questions that are developed from the NBCRNA objectives.
This two-day review is offered prior to our four-day conferences. Combine the CPC Exam Review with an Encore Symposium, at the same destination, and earn up to 34 Class A CE Credits. This engaging, collaborative course offers a warm and low-stress learning environment. The CPC review is strategically designed to align with the learning objectives of the NBCRNA Core Modules; Airway Management, Applied Clinical Pharmacology, Human Physiology/Pathophysiology, and Anesthesia Equipment & Technology. The review course will enable the learner to successfully prepare to meet the challenges of the CPC Exam from the novice to the seasoned anesthesia provider.
Upcoming CPC Exam Reviews: Limited Seating at all destinations!
Naples 2021 CPC Exam Review: March 13-14 - Naples, FL
Hilton Head Island 2021 CPC Exam Review: April 24-25 - Hilton Head, SC
New England 2021 CPC Exam Review: October 9-10 - Cape Neddick ME
Sedona 2021 CPC Exam Review: November 6-7 - Sedona, AZ
What CRNAs are Saying about Encore Symposiums' Conferences
"Knowing we all have education commitments to accomplish, the Encore Anesthesia staff have been a shining star in a sea of darkness. The office and the lines of communication remain open and questions are answered by a real person. Thank you for providing that service in the most tumultuous times. It is greatly appreciated." - KG, CRNA - October 2020 Bar Harbor LIVE Virtual Conference.
"I recently attended a webinar conference, held with Zoom, presented by Encore Symposium on October 19 the 22nd 2020. The expertise of their presenters was stellar. All were CRNAs with their DNP. One presenter was from the NIH and gave excellent information on COVID-19 history, pathophysiology, and management. Another was a former board member of the NBCRNA and spoke of the CPC requirements and answered all questions and clarified misunderstandings about the requirements. The Zoom meeting could not have been easier..." Read More
Have you attended an Encore Symposium?
We welcome you to share your experience with other CRNAs at ProCRNA Meeting Reviews.
2021 Update: Interactive LIVE Virtual Conference Options
Encore Symposiums will kick-off the new year with a live-streamed, weekend Pharmacology CPC Review. This course was scheduled to be held in New Orleans; however, due to the pandemic, this two-day afternoon weekend program will be offered via the ZOOM platform virtually. Participants will be able to kick-back, relax, and enjoy this 8-hour interactive refresher course in the comfort of your home, or anywhere they choose! For our attendees' convenience, the scheduled hours are 1-5 p.m. (CST) on Saturday and Sunday, January 30-31.
Encore's next annual 2021 conference, held during Presidents Week in Palm Springs, will be held virtually as well, due to the coronavirus. More details
Encore Symposiums is closely monitoring this evolving and very fluid situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic to evaluate its impact on the 2021 conferences. We are adhering to the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state departments.
Anesthesia Conferences & CRNA Virtual Seminars
Why CRNAs Choose Encore Symposiums:
Pertinent Topics to Prepare for the Exam
Engaging Anesthesia Conferences
Excellent and Interactive Speakers
Premier Resorts at Discounted Rates
Reachable by Phone!
- Founder and most experienced provider of the CPC Exam Review
- Lectures are excellent, well-grounded in current practice, and up-to-date
- Anesthesia topics are chosen by attendee feedback and current trends
- Every destination offers a first-class experience
- ES staff is professional, organized, and provides personalized attention
- Best value for the money! Delivers the most CE Credits in one destination at a lower price
- Complimentary CRNA Welcome Reception
- Provides Scholarships and Discounts at every conference
"I am a first-time attendee. I think this was one of the most relevant conferences I’ve attended. I went to a CPC Review Course and loved the new info as well as basic, which I hadn’t visited in years! So pertinent in tweaking my everyday practice. The conference was at the onset of COVID. Our individual tables spaced nicely apart was a great idea. I will definitely be attending another. - Naples CPC Exam Review 2020, Naples, FL "
— Vivian McCoart, CRNA, Milford, Ma
"Once again Encore Symposiums and ( Nancy) have outdone themselves! This was an exceptional meeting as usual! This was especially true considering the conference was at the start of the whole Corona Virus. They were so conscientious about social distancing and cleanliness along with the speakers being excellent! See Encore Symposium again soon! - Naples & Everglades National Park Escape 2020, Naples, FL "
— Twyla Landess, CRNA - Chapin SC