The Encore Experience
CRNA Anesthesia Seminars for CE Credits in Exciting Destinations
Flexible Cancellation Plan
Encore Symposiums is aware that life can be unpredictable and plans change. We make every effort to protect valuable education allowances. Please contact us to discuss which option best fits your future plans.
Cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the event: Full credit applied to an Encore Symposium of your choice within 12 months post-cancellation, or a refund less a $100 processing fee. Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event: Full credit applied to an Encore Symposium of your choice within 12 months. Credits are non-refundable for cash.
More with Encore!
- CRNA Centric
- Earn up to three hours of complimentary Class A CE Bonus Credits at most symposiums!
- Personalized service
- Accommodation discounts which apply at least two days prior and two days post the conference dates based on availability
- Delta Airlines discount
- Hertz Rental discount (locations where service is available)
- A predominately CRNA faculty that is recognized in their area of expertise
- Faculty presentations in a digital or downloadable format
- Complimentary welcome reception for attendees and their guest
- Full Continental Breakfast for the attendee during scheduled morning general sessions
- Opportunity to participate in a drawing for a complimentary Encore Symposium Scholarship at the conclusion of each conference
- Encore Discount Certificate provided at each symposium applicable to your next Encore Symposium
- Immediate processing of the AANA Attendance Record to expedite the documentation of your CE Credits with the AANA
- Permanent maintenance of all records pertaining to each seminar for your future needs
- Attend seven (7) Encore Symposiums and receive a complimentary tuition to a future Encore Symposium!
Accommodations and Discounts
Encore Symposiums’ carefully chooses each destination. The resorts and hotels selected are renowned for providing excellent customer service and upscale accommodations. Each venue is inspected and evaluated by Encore Symposiums’ staff prior to selection. This allows Encore Symposiums to answer attendee questions and make suggestions prior to their arrival at the conference.
Encore Symposiums also negotiates discounted rates with each venue, even during peak season. Discounts apply to resort fees, parking, spa treatments, and other resort activities.
Are you a SRNA?: We Offer Special Anesthesia Student Rates on Select Seminars.
In support of SRNAs entering the worthy field of nurse anesthesia, Encore Symposiums is offering heavily discounted rates to anesthesia students at upcoming Encore Symposiums beginning this fall!
We are looking forward to better assisting our future anesthetists in their educational endeavors! Encore is now accepting a limited amount of students at the discounted rate of $400. The number of students accepted at each symposium will be based on meeting space availability.
To register as a student, simply select the seminar of your choice, click the "Register As Student" button located on the overview page.
Encore Symposiums Guarantee and Liability
Since 1983 the need to cancel an event has occurred only once due to extremely low registration. Unlike our competitors, Encore Symposiums does not consider it ethical or good business to cancel a program based on a non-profitable situation. We are cognitive of the fact that when CRNAs make plans to attend a conference, it is an investment of their time and money. In the event Encore Symposiums finds it necessary to cancel the program due to low registration, our liability is limited to a full refund of your paid tuition. Encore Symposiums reserves the right to determine the cancellation of any program due to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or other emergencies making it illegal or unsafe to hold the program at the designated facility; whereby its liability shall be limited to a tuition credit applicable towards another Encore Symposium of the attendees choice.