CRNA Anesthesia Seminars in Exciting Destinations
Safety Measures for Future Encore Anesthesia Conferences During COVID-19
Moving forward with In-Person Conferences beginning March 2021
Encore is hosting in-person Spring and Fall 2021 conferences unless conditions prohibit an in-person conference. Either way, we have you covered! Based on the fluid situation with the pandemic, Encore's meetings will be offered simultaneously as a Live Virtual Conference, accessible in the classroom, hotel room, in your home, or virtually anywhere! Extra measures will be taken for those who gather in the conference area. The recommended 6-foot, social distancing will be in place. Each attendee is required to wear a face mask during the pandemic. Hand sanitizer and bottled water daily will be provided by Encore. Each hotel/resort has implemented enhanced sanitation protocols throughout the property to meet the CDC and state department guidelines.
Why Choose Encore for your Next LIVE Virtual Conference?
Encore Virtual Conferences are NOT pre-recorded and can be tailored to meet your CE Credit needs! Simply uncheck the days that you are unable to attend or contact us directly at (336) 768-9095. ES representatives are standing by to personally customize your learning experience.
Encore Symposiums' Virtual Conferences are LIVE, interactive, and presented by our prestigious and dynamic faculty. The Encore virtual conferences offer the same quality as an Encore Symposium held in person but in the comfort of your home or anywhere you choose. Upon logging into ZOOM you will be welcomed by our professional moderator. Should you choose to do so, you will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the faculty and your colleagues prior to the formal introduction and during the designated times allotted for Q&A.
Live Virtual Encore Conference Details and Instructions
- Encore's Live Virtual Zoom Conferences are accessible anywhere! Virtual conferences are not recorded and not available after the live presentations.
- The platform for this virtual conference is ZOOM. FREE Download
- System requirements for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Basics on How to Join a ZOOM Meeting
- The registration payment deadline is stated in the "Webinar Details" for each Virtual Conference.
- Program instructions and CE Credit processing information is emailed the Monday, prior to the conference.
- Login links are provided to all registered virtual attendees by email no later than the Thursday prior to the live-streamed conference.
- Participants need to log in on time for the days attending. Please refer to the conference schedule for daily presentation times.
- Registrants must use their log-in name, email, or phone number provided on their registration form in order to be admitted to the sessions. The moderator will not admit unrecognized identities.
- The Learner Assessment and Attendance Record are on each seminar "Overview" page. These documents are available for downloading prior to each conference. Encore emails the documents in pdf format to each registered virtual attendee the Monday prior to the conference via a pre-conference email. To expedite the submitting of your CE Credits to the AANA, these documents need to be completed and submitted to Encore within 10 days after the webinar via email, FAX (336) 768-9055, or postal mail.
- After Encore receives the participant's Attendance Record and Learner Assessment, the participant will receive an email that will include a Dropbox link to access the PDFs of all lectures attended.
- Upon receiving most of the attendee documentation, Encore will submit the CE Credits earned to the AANA.
- A post-conference update is emailed, which includes the AANA submitted date and Certificate of Completion.
- We strongly recommend attendees add Encore's email address to their contact list. This will help avoid important announcements and correspondence going to SPAM/Trash or Junk Mail folders. If you do not receive your documentation within the stated timeframe, please check your SPAM/Trash or Junk folders.
There is always an Encore representative in the office during normal business hours (EST) to assist with registration and answer questions. For your convenience, the Encore Symposiums office is open Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST. Weekend calls are welcome! Should an Encore representative not be available at the time you call, please leave a message with your phone number and the best time to reach you and we will respond as quickly as possible. Contact Number: (336) 768-9095.
Testimonials from 2020-2021 Encore Virtual Conferences
- I attended the January 2021 COVID Update presented by Kevin Driscoll, DNP, MSN, CRNA. I have to say, this was one of the best virtual meetings I've attended as far as content, organization, relevancy, and clarity of clinical content. Bravo! I look forward to future content from Encore Symposiums. - K. Collins, MS, CRNA
- Thank you so much for bringing this very important and interesting COVID topic and evening of FREE CEU's to us CRNAs. Encore is my favorite anesthesia education company and I tell all my friends. I am hoping to attend the two-day weekend Naples CPC Exam Review - R. Bininotto, MHS, CRNA
- Nancy, Thank you very much for offering this virtual conference for FREE in honor of National CRNA Week hosted by Kevin Driscoll. What a treat! I have really enjoyed lectures by Kevin Driscoll, and all Encore Symposiums conferences. I will absolutely attend more in the future. - A. Woodbury, MSN, CRNA
- I recently attended a webinar conference, held with Zoom, presented by Encore Symposium on October 19-22 2020. The expertise of their presenters was stellar. All were CRNAs with their DNP. One presenter was from the NIH and gave excellent information on COVID-19 history, pathophysiology, and management... read more.
2021 Encore Update: Interactive LIVE Virtual Conference Options
Encore Symposiums kicked off the new year with live-streamed weekend Class CE Credit opportunities. As we move forward into 2021, we are offering in-person conferences, beginning with our two Naples, Florida seminars, the CPC Exam Review, and the Naples & Everglades National Park Escape, March 13-18. We will continue to offer the live-stream option based on the need for virtual conferences. Participants who prefer a virtual conference experience will be able to kick back, relax, and enjoy our interactive conferences at the hosting conference resort in the comfort of their hotel room, poolside, in their home, or virtually anywhere they choose!
Encore Symposiums is closely monitoring this evolving and very fluid situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic to evaluate its impact on the 2021 Signature Line-up. As always, we will continue to adhere to the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state departments. Based on the pandemic situation, we will be limiting all conferences to maintain a safe environment for our attendees. At this time, all in-person conferences require the attendee to wear a mask. We recommend bringing the mask that you feel is comfortable and safe. Seating is limited to one person per 6-foot table, social distancing will be maintained in the registration and conference area.
More with Encore!
- Encore's ZOOM virtual conferences are interactive, not pre-recorded, which provides the audience an opportunity to connect with the speakers and audience virtually, on your phone, tablet, or computer
- Earn up to thirty-four (34) hours of Class A CE Credits when you attend two seminars in the same destination
- CRNA Centric Seminars: CRNAs network with an engaging CRNA faculty, recognized as leaders in their area of expertise
- Encore Symposium is the leader in providing topics pertinent to NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation and provides an NBCRNA/CPC Updates by an NBCRNA representative
- Attend seven (7) Encore Symposiums and receive the 8th Encore Symposium FREE
- Receive a $50 Discount Certificate at each four-day Encore Symposium
- Obtain an opportunity to win an Encore Symposium Scholarship at each conference
- Enjoy a CRNA welcome reception for the full four-day attendee (by RSVP only)
- Savor a full breakfast daily during scheduled morning general sessions
- Receive discounted accommodation rates at all conference resorts and hotels
- Receive discounts on Delta Airfares and Hertz Rentals (locations where service is available)
- Receive faculty presentations in a digital or downloadable format
- Receive prompt processing of CE Credits to the AANA
- Active US Military and SRNA Discounts
- Flexible Cancellation Plan with a FULL 100% Credit Option
- Encore Symposiums Guarantee and Liability
- Innovative CPC Exam Prep Courses at Select Destinations
- Encore Symposiums office representatives are available, Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EDT. Weekend calls are welcome! Should an Encore representative be unavailable at the time you call, please leave a message with the best phone number and time to reach you, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Congratulations! You made it through the "More with Encore" mega list! You deserve a one-time discount on your next registration to an Encore Symposium! Use Home Page Discount Code: 1983. The code should only be used once per attendee.
Encore Flexible Cancellation Plan
Encore Symposiums' is aware that life can be unpredictable, and plans change. We make every effort to protect valuable education allowances. This is a unique time in history, and we are continually monitoring the challenges CRNAs are facing related to conference restrictions put forth by their employers. To protect the CRNAs education investments and based on the increasing number of CRNAs who are restricted from attending any 2021 anesthesia conferences, our cancelation policy is as follows:
Cancellation due to employer restrictions on conferences and on future travel restrictions:
100% credit will be applied to an Encore Symposium of your choice within 24 months of the cancellation date. Credits are non-refundable for cash or transferable. In-person conferences that are canceled due to travel restrictions are being offered virtually; therefore, the attendee has the opportunity to transfer to the virtual conference offered on the ZOOM platform or receive a FULL credit to a future Encore Symposiums of their choice within the 2-year period from the date of cancellation.
Cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the event:
100% credit will be applied to an Encore Symposium of your choice within 24 months post-cancellation, or a refund less a $100 processing fee.
Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event:
100% credit will be applied to an Encore Symposium of your choice within 24 months post-cancellation date. Credits are non-refundable for cash or transferable.
The Encore Guarantee and Liability
Unlike our competitors, Encore Symposiums does not consider it ethical or good business to cancel a program based on a non-profitable situation. We are cognitive of the fact that when CRNAs make plans to attend a conference, it is an investment of their time and money.
Encore Symposiums reserves the right to determine the cancellation of any program due to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, pandemic and curtailment of transportation facilities, or other emergencies making it illegal or unsafe to hold the program at the designated facility; whereby its liability shall be limited to a FULL tuition credit in the amount paid, applicable towards another Encore Symposium of the attendees choice.
Encore Symposiums also negotiates discounted rates with each venue, even during peak season. Discounts apply to resort fees, parking, spa treatments, and other resort activities.
US Military Discounts: Available to Those Serving in Active Duty
Please contact us for further details at email@example.com or call (877) ESCRNAS.
Are you a SRNA? We Offer Special Anesthesia Student Rates on Select Seminars.
In support of SRNAs entering the worthy field of nurse anesthesia, Encore Symposiums is offering heavily discounted rates to anesthesia students at upcoming Encore Symposiums beginning this fall!
We are looking forward to better assisting our future anesthetists in their educational endeavors! Encore accepts a limited amount of students at a discounted rate of $400. The number of students accepted at each symposium will be based on meeting space availability.
To register as a student, simply select the seminar of your choice, click the "Register As Student" button located on the overview page.
Experience the Encore Loyal Royals Program
To show our appreciation to our returning attendees:
- Gold Level: Attend five (5) Encore Symposiums and receive an Encore Specialty Item on the first day of the conference.
- Platinum Level: Attend ten (10) conferences and receive a hotel amenity upon arrival.
- Attend seven (7) Encore Symposiums and receive the 8th Encore Symposium. FREE