CRNA Anesthesia Seminars in Exciting Destinations
More with Encore!
- Earn up to thirty-seven (37) hours of Class A CE Credits when you attend two seminars at the same destination in some of our bucket list destinations.
- CRNA Centric Seminars: CRNAs network with an engaging CRNA faculty, recognized as leaders in their area of expertise
- Encore Symposium is the leader in providing topics pertinent to NBCRNA / CPC Exam Preparation and provides NBCRNA/CPC Updates by an NBCRNA representative
- Attend seven (7) Encore Symposiums and receive your 8th Encore Symposium FREE
- Receive a $50 Discount Certificate at each four-day Encore Symposium
- Receive a $35 Discount Certificate at each Encore CPC Exam Review (2-day or 3-days)
- Obtain an opportunity to win an Encore Symposium Scholarship at each conference
- Enjoy a CRNA "Meet the Faculty" Reception (a $100 value for FULL conference attendees and by RSVP only)
- Savor a buffet breakfast daily during the scheduled morning general sessions
- Heavily discounted accommodation rates available at all destinations
- Receive discounts on Delta Airfares and Hertz Rentals (locations where service is available)
- Receive faculty presentations in a digital or downloadable format
- Receive prompt processing of CE Credits to the AANA
- Active US Military and SRNA Discounts
- Flexible Cancellation Plan with a FULL 100% Credit Option
- Encore Symposiums Guarantee and Liability
- Innovative CPC Exam Prep Courses at Select Destinations
- Encore Symposiums office representatives are available, Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST. Weekend calls are welcome! Should an Encore representative be unavailable at the time you call, please leave a message with the best phone number and time to reach you, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Congratulations! You made it through the "More with Encore" mega list! You deserve a one-time discount on your next registration to an Encore Symposium! Use the Home Page Discount Code for a $25 Discount: ES1983. The code can only be applied one time per attendee.
Experience the Encore Loyal Royals Program
To show appreciation to our returning attendees:
- Silver Level: Attend four (4) full Encore Symposiums and you are invited to bring one (1) guest to the complimentary Encore CRNA "Meet the Faculty" Reception.
- Gold Level: Attend seven (7) full Encore Symposiums and receive your 8th Encore Symposium FREE! You are also invited to bring one (1) guest to the complimentary Encore CRNA "Meet the Faculty" Reception.
- Platinum Level: Attend ten (10) full Encore Symposiums and receive a hotel amenity upon arrival, and you are invited to bring one (1) guest to the complimentary Encore CRNA "Meet the Faculty" Reception.
Encore Flexible Cancellation Plan
Encore Symposiums is aware that life can be unpredictable, and plans change. We make every effort to protect valuable education allowances.
Cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the event:
For any cancellation received more than 30 days prior to the event, the attendee may receive a 100% credit to a future Encore Symposium in the tuition amount paid. This credit may apply to any Encore Symposium of your choice within 18 months of the cancellation date, or you may receive a full tuition refund less a $100 processing fee. Credits are non-refundable for cash or transferable.
Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event:
Any cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event is nonrefundable; however, the attendee will receive a 100% credit of the tuition amount paid, which can apply to an Encore Symposium of your choice within 18 months of the cancellation date. Credits are non-refundable for cash or transferable.
The Encore Guarantee and Liability
Encore Symposiums does not consider it ethical or good business to cancel a program based on a non-profitable situation. We are cognitive of the fact that when CRNAs make plans to attend a conference, it is an investment of their time and money.
Encore Symposiums reserves the right to determine the cancellation of any program due to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, pandemic and curtailment of transportation facilities, or other emergencies making it illegal or unsafe to hold the program at the designated facility; whereby its liability shall be limited to a FULL tuition credit in the amount paid, applicable towards another Encore Symposium of the attendees choice.
Encore Symposiums negotiate discounted rates with each venue, even during peak season. Discounts apply to resort fees, parking, spa treatments, and other resort activities.
US Military Discounts: Available to Those Serving on Active Duty
Please contact us for further details at email@example.com or call (877) ESCRNAS.
Are you a SRNA? We Offer Special Anesthesia Student Rates on Select Seminars.
In support of SRNAs entering the worthy field of nurse anesthesia, Encore Symposiums is offering heavily discounted rates to anesthesia students at upcoming Encore Symposiums beginning this fall!
We are looking forward to better assisting our future anesthetists in their educational endeavors! Encore accepts a limited amount of students at a discounted rate of $450. The number of students accepted at each symposium will be based on meeting space availability.
To register as a student, simply select the seminar of your choice, and click the "Register As Student" button located on the overview page.
Why Choose Encore for CPC Exam Preparation?
- Thank you for helping me to pass the CPC exam. The review in Cape Cod was so helpful both for the exam and for everyday practice. I have been to other reviews that were much longer and drawn out. This review was PERFECT!
- This is my first time at an Encore event. The speakers are top-notch!
- Thank you! The CPC Exam Review was a great conference. I took the CPC exam today and passed!
- Read More
- Sample of a CPC Exam Review Program Schedule